Announcing new QuickBooks app store categories!
Intuit strives to continuously improve app discovery on the QuickBooks® platform. To improve the app discovery in the QuickBooks App Store, we’ve revised our list of app categories to make it easier for new customers to find your apps. These changes are now live, and we encourage you to categorize your app within the Intuit® developer portal to optimize your app listing discovery!
Steps for categorizing your app:
- Sign in to the Intuit® developer portal with your credentials.
- Select Dashboard to navigate to the My Apps Dashboard page.
- Select your app.
- Select Production Settings.
- Scroll down to the Categorize your app section.
- This is where you will see a list of use cases to best categorize your app. Please select at least one use case for your app.
- If there are no outstanding items, scroll down to hit the Save button.
What if my app is not published on the app store?
No further action is required if your app is not published on the QuickBooks app store. If your app is not published on the QuickBooks App Store and you would like to learn more about the listing process, select List on our marketplace from the left navigation bar, or visit our web page “List your app on our marketplaces” here.
If you have any questions, please visit our developer forums.