the world's leading navigation solutions provider, today announced a
strategic partnership with Advantage Integrated Solutions, a premier Intuit QuickBase
consultant-developer, to optimize business fleet organization and
itinerary planning on TomTom
PRO Series navigation devices. TomTom PRO Series, a new line of
navigation devices developed specifically for businesses with mobile
workforces, offers best-of-breed GPS navigation, a free map update and
premium support services.
Coupled with the Advantage SmartRoutes
rich internet application, the TomTom PRO Series now offers a way for
fleet managers and route dispatchers to organize, plan and optimize
routes. This solution also gives drivers detailed mapping information
about the locations to which they are navigating."
- Copy-and-paste your customer data from Excel into the
program for geo-coding, mapping and route creation, or import complete
routes you've already created by other means.
- QuickBooks users – Get Going Quickly using
SmartRoutes' built-in sync to your QuickBooks desktop Customer data.
SmartRoutes is a certified Intuit Workplace application and QuickBooks
- Maps all of the locations your people need to visit, lets you
visually create efficient routes, and easily push them to TomTom
devices or save them for future use.
- Download your routes to TomTom devices as complete itineraries from any pc with web access.
- Microsoft MapPoint users – export your contacts in an Excel format that you can import into MapPoint for additional data analysis.
You can find out more about the new IPP app at the Intuit Marketplace.
Advantage SmartRoutes went into beta in January 2008, so a big congrats to Scott and his team at Advantage to go fully live!