Released: Windows Azure SDK 2.0 for Intuit Anywhere
The Windows Azure SDK 2.0 for Intuit Anywhere is a set of development tools that enable developers of SaaS apps developed on Windows Azure to publish those apps on Intuit App Center, where they are available to millions of Intuit customers.
Developers who are not on the Azure platform will still benefit from the Intuit Partner Platform .Net DevKit 2.0 and Visual Studio add-in for Visual Studio 2010 as they integrate their applications to QuickBooks data via Intuit Anywhere and .Net.
The SDK contains the following components:
- Intuit Partner Platform .Net DevKit v2.0
- Intuit Anywhere Add-in for Visual Studio 2010
- Windows Azure Templates for Intuit Anywhere
- The Windows Azure SDK Program for Intuit Anywhere includes great marketing benefits for your SaaS app, including:
Microsoft Front Runner Program for the Intuit Partner Platform – A collaborative effort between Microsoft and Intuit
Intuit Partner Platform .Net DevKit v2.0 [Link]
The IPP .NET DevKit has set of .NET classes that make it easier to call Intuit Data Services QuickBooks for Windows and Online. This release has full support for Intuit Anywhere. Some of the features included in this DevKit are as follows:
- Methods to call Data Services APIs synchronously or asynchronously, enabling your apps to access QuickBooks entities such as accounts, customers, invoices, and so forth.
- Ability to perform single and batch processing of CRUD operations on all QuickBooks Desktop (Windows) and QuickBooks Online entities, both synchronously and asynchronously.
- OAuth and SAML support for Federated apps.
- Reporting Service APIs for accessing QuickBooks Desktop (Windows) reports.
- Retry policy constructors to help apps handle transient errors.
- Logging mechanisms for trace, request/response, and Azure logging.
- Sync APIs that assist with data synchronization between QuickBooks Desktop (Windows) and Intuit’s cloud.
- Query filters that enable your app to retrieve QuickBooks entities whose properties meet specified criteria.
- The IPP .NET DevKit provides three different ways to log messages:
- Trace Log
- Request and Response Log
- Azure Log Interface
Intuit Anywhere Add-in for Visual Studio 2010 [Link]
- Intuit Anywhere Azure ASP.NET Template extension
- Intuit Anywhere Azure MVC 3 Template extension
- Drag and Drop code snippets for Intuit Anywhere Oauth, OpenId and Blue Dot components. No coding, just provide your apptoken, consumer key and secret in the config file!!
Windows Azure Templates for Intuit Anywhere [Link]
- MVC 3 Template
- .Net ASP Template
DevKit Documentation [Link]
Leave a Reply