Over the last 2 weeks or so, developers have: called my cell phone, invited me to a meeting via my personal email address, sent me messages via LinkedIn, and even sent a message via my about.me page. I didn’t even know the last one was even possible.
Even though, I think it is great that developers know who I am (Developer Evangelist for the Intuit Partner Platform), and are tracking me down via these channels, I started to wonder why it was happening so much.
Then this morning a new developer told me that he was banging his head trying to figure out how to contact someone on our team. Stepping back, I could see his point. We really don’t have one place on the developer site with this info. So here you go.
Here are all the ways to contact the Intuit Partner Platform team:
- Stack Overflow – We are using the Stack Overflow community for technical discussions.
- Live Community Forum – We are using this forum for any NON technical discussions.
- Support Tickets – Our support team is awesome!
- Blog – You are here, this will be our primary communication channel.
- Facebook – Have you liked us yet?
- Google Plus – Join us for a weekly Friday Morning Hangout (9am to 12pm PST).
- @IPPdev on Twitter – Our everyday twitter handle.
- @IPPStatus on Twitter – Follow this account to get the current status of the platform.
- Feedback – Have an idea? Need a specific api call? Let us know what we should do next.
Oh, and to prove this isn’t a punt, by me, to avoid you. 🙂 Here is my contact info:
email: email@example.com | skype: david.leary | cell: 520.245.5261 | twitter: @davidleary
Leave a Reply