We are excited to announce the availability of the .NET SDK v2.3 for QuickBooks. This version of the SDK includes the addition of several new entities, as well as bug fixes.
– Capability to Email Invoice, Estimate, and SalesReceipt objects. The format of the email content is dependent on the user’s company settings.
– Capability to Void SalesReceipt and Payment objects with payment type of Cash or Check, only.
– Capability to retrieve PDF for Invoice, Estimate and SalesReceipt objects.
– Minor version 2
– Transaction entities: Transaction tax type as defined in company setting is now used instead of always defaulting to Exclusive. This change is only applicable to global companies.
– Reports APIs for detailed report types:
– Date format of YYYY-MM-DD is used instead of that defined in company preferences.
– All API endpoints are now invoked with minorVersion=2. See Minor versions for more information.
Bug Fixes and Resolved Issues
– Fixed an issue pertaining to LINQ queries that would result in a query failure.
You can learn more about the .NET SDK v2.3 for QuickBooks here.
Have questions? Please feel free to comment in our Developer Forums.
Senior Product Manager, Intuit Developer Group
Leave a Reply