Intuit Developer has a brand new way for you to keep abreast of our activities — we call it “The Hub.”
The Hub provides a one-stop destination for the latest on tech updates, events, blog posts, news and announcements – as well as ways for you, the developer community, to get to know our evangelists and spokespeople and engage with us via our forums and social media channels.
We hope you take the time to look around and check out some of the new areas of information including:
- Hub Home Page: Bookmark this and start here to see the newest blog posts, events announcements, links to support, status updates, and more.
- Blog: Follow the latest news, get updates on products, learn technical tips.
- Training: Find webinars, videos, hangouts to help you get up to speed with QuickBooks, build your integration your app integration, and market your app.
- Events: Meet members of the Intuit Developer team live or online: whether its an Hangout on Air or in-person hackathon, check out the events worldwide to see when we’ll well be in your neighborhood!
- Team: Put a face to a name — or a blog post! Get to know our most frequent contributors.
- Press and News: Check out announcements from Intuit of particular interest to developers.
- Socialize: Join us on our social channels on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Slideshare.
Were looking forward to hearing your feedback on The Hub — weve built it for you!
— The Intuit Developer Team
PS: We may have a new blog, but we still have years of blog content you don’t want to miss. Find our blogs archived content from Aug. 2015 and before here.