Back in January, the new VP of Intuit Developer, Vinay Pai, introduced himself to you on this blog. Now that he’s 90 days into this new role, David Leary had a chance to interview him on last Friday’s (March 25) Intuit Developer Hangout.
It’s a lively conversation well worth a viewing on the Intuit Developer YouTube channel. I’ve embedded it here for you too:
Here are just a few of the questions you might want to jump to:
- at minute 5:00 — How did you get to be VP of Intuit Developer Group?
- at minute 7:05 — What does “platform” mean to you?
- at minute 9:35 — What have you learned in your first 90 days here?
- at minute 11:35 — What can you tell us about the V4 APIs?
- at minute 14:42 — What do you think about opensource libraries?
- at minute 19:25 — What’s your advice for new developers? What’s the most efficient path to get started?
- at minute 26:43 — Can you share any tips on how startups and small developeres can manage their resources and priorities?
- at minute 28:30 — When can we start playing with the V4 SDK?
- minute 32:15 — What’s your biggest challenge as leader of Intuit Developer group?
Do you have more questions you wish David had asked? Share them in the comments section below!
Leave a Reply