We’re excited to announce that we’ve made major enhancements to the QuickBooks .NET SDK documentation. Here are the highlights:
- A new Quick start page, which describes a typical sequence for app development and includes topics on features you may want to include in your apps. Topics include how to:
- Use the RequestId parameter to make API calls
- Use the includeQueryParam to request that a reserved name/value pair be included in a response
- Create an invoice
- Get an invoice in PDF format
- Void an invoice
- Make batch calls to add, delete, or update data, or to make a query
- Make change data capture (CDC) calls to return a list of entities that have changed
- Create and update custom fields
- Create and read a TaxCode
- Use attachments
- Develop an app using the DevDefined library
- Make Payments API call
- Significant revisions to the Configuration page to better describe the config file parameters and how to set them using code.
- Revisions to the Logging page to clarify the available logging options.
- Revisions to the Query filters page to clarify the available query options.
Check it out and share your questions and comments below or on our developer forums!