QUICKBOOKS: 2.2+ MILLION CUSTOMERS <STRONG>!
This major milestone means big business for Intuit Developers and provides an exciting potential business opportunity for solving the everyday challenges small businesses face by simplifying complex, time-consuming tasks with seamless QuickBooks Online data integrations.
And if 2.2+ million customers wasn’t compelling enough, the Intuit Developer team is actively fueling developer success with product and developer experience updates, plus programs and events like the $100K Small Business App Showdown!
CHECK OUT WHAT LAST YEAR’S SMALL BUSINESS APP SHOWDOWN
WINNER HAS TO SAY ABOUT WINNING $100,000!
This is the bit you should actually read:
- Intuit is updating its OpenID IP addresses and it could affect you.
- Upgrade to TLS 1.1 or higher is required by July 30, 2017.
- Upcoming changes to the Australia Tax codes may affect your application.
The newest ways we’re making it better for you, our darling developers:
- Reimburse charge support is now available with the QuickBooks Online API.
- We’ve updated the way apps choose their primary and secondary categories on apps.com to simplify the customer experience.
- Check out the new Node.js QuickBooks Inventory Tracking Sample App published in the Intuit Developer Github repo.
- Don’t forget to check out what’s new in QuickBooks API and tools documentation.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Put this stuff to use and get ahead:
- Reducing your app’s errors helps reduce failed customer interactions in your app. Check out the top QuickBooks Online API errors and learn how to handle them.
- You’re published on Apps.com – now what? Here are some tips to keep your QuickBooks app card looking bright and shiny.
Come meet us, we’re super fun!
- August 15: $100K Small Business App Showdown – Enter before 8/15 to compete to win $100,000!
- November 16-17: QuickBooks Connect San Jose
- December 4-6: QuickBooks Connect Toronto
Tip of the day: Put yourself out there. Make a friend & talk to each other.
- Oh hey! Some of you are really good at answering questions on the developer forums. We appreciate your commitment to the community and we’re spinning up some good stuff to thank you for your hard work. All you others – get after it. You’re gonna want what we’re sending out.
- Have a suggestion for Intuit Developer? Longing for a specific feature or product enhancement? Tell us and vote to get your requests in our queue!
Things you mustn’t forget:
- June 20: Changes to Primary / Secondary categories on Apps.com rolled out
- June 22: Updates to OpenID IP Addresses complete
- June 30: Intuit BlueDot Widgets are being deprecated
- July 1: Changes to tax codes in Australia take affect
- July 30: Upgrade to TLS 1.1 or higher must be complete
- August 15: Last day to enter the $100K Small Business App Showdown