SMALL BUSINESS HACKATHON IS BACK!
The Intuit Developer Small Business Hackathon is back and we’re giving away $5,000 to the winning team! Join QuickBooks and @IntuitDev on November 11-12, 2017 at Intuit’s Headquarters in Mountain View, CA to create new innovations that help small businesses save time so they can get back to their passions.
APPS.COM: 500 APPS <STRONG!>
Check out the latest releases and updates from Intuit Developer:
- BIG NEWS! Accountants are now able to connect and manage apps on behalf of their clients from within QuickBooks Online Accountant. Make sure your app has implemented the necessary components to be included.
- Check out Part 3 of the NodeJS sample application that includes a reporting call displayed using plot.ly.
- Find out exactly what’s going on with your code using the Node.js debugging tools.
- If you’re a PHP developer building a QuickBooks Online application, you’ll definitely want to check out the updates to the PHP SDK. Happy coding!
We love connecting with developers and the best time to do this is at one of the many events happening as part of QuickBooks Connect. Check out the schedule below! We hope to see you this Fall.
- Small Business Hackathon is a two-day, around-the-clock coding event with a $5,000 prize! It’s all happening November 11-12 at Intuit’s Mountain View Headquarters. Let’s see what you can build!
- QuickBooks Connect Silicon Valley is returning to the San Jose Convention Center November 16-17. Connect with accountants, small businesses and fellow developers all in one amazing two-day experience!
We’re all about connecting the dots.
- Friday Hangouts are the perfect forum to speak to David Leary, our Small Business Ecosystem evangelist. He’s there every Friday excited to connect with you and answer any questions you have!
- We love to see developers helping developers. Get over to the developer forums and help answer a few questions.
- Be part of the planning! Tell us what you want to see for future features or product enhancements and vote to get your requests in our queue!
- October 12: Last day to save 30% on QuickBooks Connect Silicon Valley tickets.
- November 11-12: Small Business Hackathon at Intuit’s Mountain View Headquarters
- November 16-17: QuickBooks Connect Silicon Valley
- December 2-3: Small Business Hackathon Toronto (registration coming soon!)
- December 4-6: QuickBooks Connect Toronto
- December 31, 2017: Upgrade to TLS 1.2 or higher must be complete.
- February 1, 2018: Updates to the Payments API for QuickBooks Online are live.
Leave a Reply