INTRODUCING THE $15M LIGHTER CAPITAL INTUIT DEVELOPER FUND
QUICKBOOKS CONNECT TORONTO
We’re heading to the great country of Canada for a regional QuickBooks Connect happening in Toronto on Tuesday, December 5, 2017. Join us for an action packed day of amazing keynotes, speakers, and breakouts, three of which were built specifically for devs. Learn more about QuickBooks Connect Canada here.
$100K APP SHOWDOWN WINNER – SHOPVOX!
TECH UPDATES, TIPS & TRICKS
- It’s time to move your app to OAuth 2.0. Migration to OAuth 2.0 for existing apps is coming soon but you can be part of the beta by signing up to participate now.
- Build a disruptive business model for your application by following these simple and clear steps based on QuickBooks customer data and learnings.
- Building a new app usingOAuth 2.0? Check out these OAuth 2.0 integration tips from the Intuit Developer team.
- Intuit announced a new apps program for QuickBooks Online Accountant at QuickBooks Connect San Jose. This new program enables accountants to get discounted prices when provisioning select apps. Learn more and find out what steps you need to take to be eligible for this new program.
- Developers helping developers is a beautiful thing! Head over to the developer forums and help answer a few questions.
- Have ideas? Tell us what you want to see for future features or product enhancements and vote to get your requests in our queue!
- December 2-3: Small Business Hackathon Toronto
- December 4-6: QuickBooks Connect Toronto
- December 31, 2017: Upgrade to TLS 1.2 or higher must be complete.
- February 1, 2018: Updates to the Payments API for QuickBooks Online are live.
- February 13-14, 2018: Start Up Grind Global Conference
- February 24-25, 2018: Small Business Hackathon London
- February 27-28, 2018: QuickBooks Connect London
- May 19-20, 2018: Small Business Hackathon Sydney
- May 24-25, 2018: QuickBooks Connect Sydney