INTRODUCING THE $15M LIGHTER CAPITAL INTUIT DEVELOPER FUND
Intuit Developer is excited to announce the creation of the Lighter Capital Intuit Developer Fund – a $15 million dollar fund specifically created for developers and entrepreneurs building apps for small businesses. App Developers and entrepreneurs can learn more and apply for funding here.
QUICKBOOKS CONNECT TORONTO
We’re heading to the great country of Canada for a regional QuickBooks Connect happening in Toronto on Tuesday, December 5, 2017. Join us for an action packed day of amazing keynotes, speakers, and breakouts, three of which were built specifically for devs. Learn more about QuickBooks Connect Canada here.
Intuit Developer & Intuit QuickBooks are taking the #SmallBizHack events global! We will be at Devhub on Dec 2-3, 2017 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The challenge is easy: create NEW innovations that save small businesses time and money. First prize is $5000! Get Your Hack On!
$100K APP SHOWDOWN WINNER – SHOPVOX!
Intuit is excited to announce that shopVOX has won the $100,000 Small Business App Showdown. shopVOX creates simple and collaborative software for custom manufacturers and shops to help them manage their production end-to-end. Be sure to take a look at our winner shopVOX and all the finalists. And if you haven’t heard, the 2018 App Showdown is now open for submissions!
TECH UPDATES, TIPS & TRICKS
Check out the latest releases and updates from Intuit Developer:
- It’s time to move your app to OAuth 2.0. Migration to OAuth 2.0 for existing apps is coming soon but you can be part of the beta by signing up to participate now.
- Build a disruptive business model for your application by following these simple and clear steps based on QuickBooks customer data and learnings.
- Building a new app usingOAuth 2.0? Check out these OAuth 2.0 integration tips from the Intuit Developer team.
- Intuit announced a new apps program for QuickBooks Online Accountant at QuickBooks Connect San Jose. This new program enables accountants to get discounted prices when provisioning select apps. Learn more and find out what steps you need to take to be eligible for this new program.
We’re all about connecting the dots.
- Developers helping developers is a beautiful thing! Head over to the developer forums and help answer a few questions.
- Have ideas? Tell us what you want to see for future features or product enhancements and vote to get your requests in our queue!
Tick-Tock – Important dates to note:
- December 2-3: Small Business Hackathon Toronto
- December 4-6: QuickBooks Connect Toronto
- December 31, 2017: Upgrade to TLS 1.2 or higher must be complete.
- February 1, 2018: Updates to the Payments API for QuickBooks Online are live.
- February 13-14, 2018: Start Up Grind Global Conference
- February 24-25, 2018: Small Business Hackathon London
- February 27-28, 2018: QuickBooks Connect London
- May 19-20, 2018: Small Business Hackathon Sydney
- May 24-25, 2018: QuickBooks Connect Sydney
Leave a Reply