HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM INTUIT DEVELOPER!
QUICKBOOKS CONNECT LONDON
Hello, hello, hello, London! We’re heading to Printworks in London for a regional QuickBooks Connect on Wednesday, February 28, 2018. Come check out the action packed day of amazing keynotes, speakers, and breakouts… with an entire track created JUST for developers. Learn more about QuickBooks Connect UK here. Use code DevRelUK to save 30%.
Intuit Developer & Intuit QuickBooks are taking the #SmallBizHack events global! We will be at CodeNode February 24-25, 2018 in LONDON, UK. The challenge is easy: create NEW innovations that save small businesses time and money. First prize is £5000! Get Your Hack On!
INTRODUCING THE $15M LIGHTER CAPITAL INTUIT DEVELOPER FUND
Intuit Developer recently announced the creation of the Lighter Capital Intuit Developer Fund – a $15 million dollar fund specifically created for developers and entrepreneurs building apps for small businesses. App Developers and entrepreneurs can learn more and apply for funding here
TECH UPDATES, TIPS & TRICKS
Check out the latest releases and updates from Intuit Developer:
- API Updates
- QuickBooks Online Accountant
- Test your app as an accountant in the Apps tab in QuickBooks Online Accountant.
- Apps.com tips and tricks
- OAuth 2.0
We’re all about connecting the dots.
- Developers helping developers is a beautiful thing! Head over to the developer forums and help answer a few questions.
- Have ideas? Tell us what you want to see for future features or product enhancements and vote to get your requests in our queue!
Tick-Tock – Important dates to note:
- February 1, 2018: Updates to the Payments API for QuickBooks Online are live.
- February 13-14, 2018: Start Up Grind Global Conference
- February 24-25, 2018: Small Business Hackathon London
- February 27-28, 2018: QuickBooks Connect London
- March 31, 2018: Upgrade to TLS 1.2 or higher must be complete.
- May 19-20, 2018: Small Business Hackathon Sydney
- May 24-25, 2018: QuickBooks Connect Sydney