We have 24 new reasons to love the QuickBooks® Online App Store! Each new app added to the app store extends the capability of QuickBooks for small and mid-market businesses to help meet specific needs including sales and inventory management, financial planning, time tracking, and automated bookkeeping.
Check out some of the newest QuickBooks Online apps to hit the shelves, just in time for the holidays:
- Stamped CPA (Canada only) – Financial statements and tax filing for your business.
- Forecaster – Financial planning and analysis simplified.
- Off The Shelf – Manufacturing, bill of materials, purchase orders, and inventory in an intuitive manufacturing resource planning (MRP) solution.
- Numbrz Data Connector – Automate multi-step calculations typically performed using a spreadsheet.
- Approveit – Create multi-step approval workflows so only approved data enters your systems.
- Common Wealth Retirement (Canada only) – A modern workplace retirement plan for Canadian employers.
- Envoice – Automate data entry, expense management, and approvals.
- Last Price of Item Sold per Customer – Leverage sales history for a specific customer and create an invoice with the last price sold.
- Practice Dashboard – A fully integrated practice management hub for physical therapists.
- Senomix Timesheets – Online time tracking that calculates billing and employee work progress in seconds.
- Accounting Systems Data Migration – Migrate data between accounting systems with automated import and export features.
- Intercompany Transaction – Post multiple intercompany transactions with the click of a button.
- vtory – Automated Amazon Seller bookkeeping.
- Bitwave – Accounting and tax solution for cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
- Craftable – Profit management platform for restaurants, bars and hotels.
- QReserve – Flexible room and equipment scheduling, loaning, and invoicing.
- Ignite Connector – Live sync changes to your inventory and payments from Shopify to QuickBooks Online.
- integraService – An integrated solution designed to support the needs of the service industry.
- DrivenCRM – Full-stack CRM for QuickBooks.
- NewWaySERVICE – Track and manage work orders and customer service requests.
- Connecteam – All in one employee management app – Employees track time spent on projects from anywhere, using any device.
- Amazon Seller Connector by QuickBooks – Automated data sharing between Amazon and QuickBooks Online.
- eBay Connector by QuickBooks – Automated data sharing between eBay and QuickBooks Online.
- Shopify Connector by QuickBooks – Automated data sharing between Shopify and QuickBooks Online.
To see more apps, go to apps.intuit.com. To learn more about listing your app on the QuickBooks Online App Store, visit List your app on our marketplaces.