Do you have an app that is ready to take off and be the next big thing on our QuickBooks Apps store, but just haven’t made the time to publish? If so, we’ve got a little extra incentive to help get you across the finish line and start promoting your app to the 600k+ visitors that come to the QuickBooks Apps store on a monthly basis.
We hear a few of you asking, “What does ‘Big Easy’ have to do with publishing my app?” We’re so glad you asked.
We’re providing the red carpet treatment in New Orleans for the first 20 developers who publish their app between now and May 20th, which includes the following:
- 2 free sponsor passes to Scaling New Heights in New Orleans, June 21 – 24, 2015
- 1 expenses paid hotel room for the duration of the event (5 nights)
- A dedicated ‘Newly Launched Apps’ booth space to promote your app to the more than 1,000 small businesses & accountants in attendance
- A Forum to share your app, gain insights, and receive recommendations for improvement from a panel of QuickBooks ProAdvisors and accountants
- On-site (at Scaling New Heights) group working session with the Intuit Developer team
- VID (Very Important Developer) mixer with accountants to network, mix, and mingle
- BONUS OFFER (limited to the first 10 apps published): We will provide a creative team to work with you to create a video for your listing on the QuickBooks Apps store
So what are you waiting for? Do you have what it takes to publish? We sure hope so, because we would love the company. We want to help you be successful and can’t think of a better way to start promoting your app than with the Intuit Developer team in the Big Easy at Scaling New Heights 2015.
There’ll be plenty of beignets and king cake to share (assuming you are one of the lucky first 20 to publish). Looking forward to seeing you New Orleans!
Intuit Developer Team