There are 9 new reasons to love the QuickBooks App Store! Each new app added to our global marketplace extends the capability of QuickBooks® for small and mid-market businesses to help meet specific needs including improved financial analysis, sales management, credit onboarding, expense management, and automated bookkeeping.
Check out the latest QuickBooks Online apps to hit the shelves below. And don’t miss the opportunity to explore our new QuickBooks Partner Offers & Deals page while you’re looking around:
- Ability Financial Exchange Connector – Connect QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale to QuickBooks Online and automatically sync customers, sales receipts, orders, vendors, vouchers, inventory, and more.
- Autymate – A tool designed for business owners to automatically import, export, modify, and delete all types of transactions, lists, and data from QuickBooks Online.
- Divvy – Expense management software made easy including the option for employees to apply for a flexible business credit line through a simple online application.
- Heartland Pay Portal – With a one-click integration to QuickBooks, your online payments will automatically reconcile in real-time.
- myServiceOffice – Complete business management system–from initial contact to payment–that provides a frictionless digital experience for your customers and employees.
- Pencil Pay – Cloud-based onboarding and credit management system helping wholesale suppliers, manufacturers, and distributors make better credit decisions when onboarding new trade customers, ensuring timely payments from customers.
- QoKoon (UK only) – Gain meaningful business insights using powerful AI to create easy-to-understand management reports that help businesses make better informed, data-driven decisions.
- SyncQ – Slack Advanced Automation – QuickBooks Online invoicing and billing with automated notifications for QuickBooks transactions, all from inside Slack.
- YourTradebase – When invoices are sent, paid, or changed, or customer and payment details are revised, YourTradebase will keep QuickBooks up to date for you.
To see more apps, go to apps.intuit.com. To learn more about listing your app on the QuickBooks App Store, visit List your app on our marketplaces.
Leave a Reply