There are 17 new reasons to love the QuickBooks App Store! Each new app added to our global marketplace extends the capability of QuickBooks for small and mid-market businesses. These new apps address specific needs including automated payments, real-time inventory control, more accurate accounting, and improved data management and reporting.
Check out some of the newest QuickBooks Online apps to hit the shelves below. And don’t miss the opportunity to explore our QuickBooks Partner Offers & Deals including a “Request form” button inviting more QuickBooks developers to showcase offers:
- Accountants Network – Network with other accounting professionals to share knowledge about QuickBooks.
- Campaigns – Automatically sync customer data from QuickBooks Online to send targeted, multichannel email campaigns.
- Centime – Automate accounts receivable, accounts payable, and cash management.
- Datarails – Automate data consolidation, reporting, and planning, while enabling continued use of Excel spreadsheets and financial models.
- eMailACheck – Send, receive, and deposit checks instantly using QuickBooks.
- Equility – Automatically match transactions from your QuickBooks register to bank statements and identify any duplicate or missing transactions.
- Finale Inventory – Centralize real-time inventory control with a cloud-based software platform for multi-channel eCommerce sellers, distributors, wholesalers, manufacturers, and warehouse management companies.
- Fix Uncategorized – Identify uncategorized transactions in QuickBooks Online and send notifications to clients for receipts and other information.
- HOALife – Manage homeowners association operations with a QuickBooks integration designed for HOAs and condominium communities.
- MakeGood Revenue Recovery – Convert invoices to cash quickly and offer your customers easy ways to pay with your company-branded payment portal.
- OrderEase – B2B Order Management – Aggregate sales orders and sync your customer data, product line items, orders, and inventory within your integration dashboard.
- Proposals – Create high-converting digital proposals, engage clients with a clear scope of work, and get paid on time with automated payment collection.
- QuoteMachine – Create customized sales documents and track progress, sync pricing with your point of sale, reserve inventory for orders, and set payment terms, all from one place.
- ServiceBox – Manage quotes, work orders, invoices, inventory, payments, and timesheets, as well as scheduling and dispatch, with full-featured software designed for service companies.
- sproutAnalytics – Analyze invoices, products, customers, expenses, time activity, employees, projects, estimates, journals, and more.
- Unloop Connect – Amazon sellers can accurately record accounting transactions in QuickBooks Online.
- WellyBox – Automatically discover receipts from your email, organize them digitally, and add the extracted data to QuickBooks.
To see more apps, go to apps.intuit.com. To learn more about listing your app on the QuickBooks App Store, visit List your app on our marketplaces.